Ask Rene: Should I Let My Daughter Wear Makeup? (Video)
Show of hands... who's been here before? Yep, it's the age-old battle between mothers and daughters about make-up: when and how much. A reader who describes herself as an older mother says she's in the throes of this now with her daughter and she asked me what I would do.
I gave her my advice; take a listen, then offer your own.
- Michelle Duggar on Celebrating Birthdays for 19 Kids
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?