Ask Rene: My Teenage Son Is Too Attached To His Cell Phone (Video)
Teens and cell phones: They almost go together like hand in glove. The phones can be a real convenience; I like to call them the "electronic tether" since I know I can always reach my kids when I need to. But how do you know when your child is veering off into questionable territory with that ubiquitous device?
That's what one mother wants to know as she's seeing some not-so-hot behavior changes in her son. Here's what I suggest she do; what advice would you give her?
- Michelle Duggar on Celebrating Birthdays for 19 Kids
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?