Ask Rene: I Caught My Daughter Being a Mean Girl (Video)
No mother wants to think that her kid is going to be the one talking about other kids behind their backs -- but for the letter writer in this video, that's exactly what happened. She allowed her young daughter to have some friends over to spend the night and everything was going well until she overheard some comments that did not make her very proud of her baby girl.
Hit play to hear Rene's advice for this woman. Have you ever been in a similar situation? If so, tell us in the comments section how you handled it.
- Michelle Duggar on Celebrating Birthdays for 19 Kids
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?