Celebrity Tips for Raising Healthy, Happy Green Kids
Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic/Getty Images
If the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, then these seven pregnant celebrities are likely carrying the next generation of green activists.
From Alicia Silverstone to Natalie Portman to Pink, it seems this year's due dates -- which range from "any time now" to later this fall -- belong mostly to a group of women who've made a point of incorporating sustainable living into their kid-free years. On their own, they've started vegan and eco-friendly fashion and beauty lines, spoken out for animal rights, written vegan cookbooks, and relocated their families to farms where they grow their own produce.
Find out more about how they plan to raise their children to be just as passionate about environmentalism -- starting with organic bedding in the nursery, vegan breastfeeding tips, and homemade baby food.
- Michelle Tells All: Her First Date with Jim Bob
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?