Real Parents Weigh in: What Do You Miss About Being Single During the Holidays? (Video Blog)
It's hard to think back that far, before the days of being part of a couple, before the days of having children. Back to when you may have been more child than adult...when you were single for the holidays.
Three of our video bloggers -- Sarah B., Katie, and Amy -- tell us what they each miss the most about being single for the holidays. From bygone travel opportunities, to the simple and uncomplicated joys, these bloggers spill what they feel nostalgic for from their single days.
See what our video bloggers miss most and then tell us in the comments: What do you miss most about being single during the holidays?
Top Video Blogs from Parentables
Would You Serve Your Teen Alcohol at Home?
Would You Let Your Kid Play With a Toy Gun?
See All Parentables Video Blogs
- Welcoming a New Grandduggar
- If You Aren't Sleeping Enough, You Could be Seriously Damaging Your Health
- 5 Pinterest Tips to Try This Summer
- 5 Instant Ways to Pull Yourself Out of an Emotional Funk
- Can Parents Help Kids Succeed in Science?