Sami GroverCarrboro, North Carolina
Sami Grover is a blogger, environmentalist, branding specialist and confused, sleep-deprived Dad. He has a mild obsession with compost. And he likes to play in the dirt with his daughters, Lilia and Adeline. Originally from England, he once vowed never to fly again, and then he fell in love with Jenni - a US citizen - and his carbon footprint has been shot to heck ever since. He lives in NC with Jenni, Lilia, Adeline, Bela the cat, and a whole host of micro-organisms in the compost pile.
- Celebrating Three Generations of Mothers in the Duggar Family
- 3 Reasons Why I’ll Never Buy a Minivan (After Driving One for a Week)
- Let's Party: 4 Alternatives to Goody Bags
- 5 Surprising Secrets of People Who Have Extraordinary Willpower
- Reducing Racism with a Rubber Hand