Sami GroverCarrboro, North Carolina
Sami Grover is a blogger, environmentalist, branding specialist and confused, sleep-deprived Dad. He has a mild obsession with compost. And he likes to play in the dirt with his daughters, Lilia and Adeline. Originally from England, he once vowed never to fly again, and then he fell in love with Jenni - a US citizen - and his carbon footprint has been shot to heck ever since. He lives in NC with Jenni, Lilia, Adeline, Bela the cat, and a whole host of micro-organisms in the compost pile.
- Michelle Duggar on Celebrating Birthdays for 19 Kids
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?