Jessica McFaddenSIlver Spring, MD
Jessica McFadden is a mom-blogging, freelance-writing, bass-cranking-in-the-minivan mother of three. She writes the popular parenting website A Parent in Silver Spring, which has been called a mom blog must-read as well as a top resource for Washington, DC area parents. Jessica has contributed to The Washington Post, Nickelodeon ParentsConnect and elsewhere. Her favorite gig is being a mom to seven-year-old son Charlie, five-year-old daughter Eve and baby daughter Alice, who's expected to make a break from Jessica's uterus in May 2011.
- Michelle Duggar on Healthy Changes for the Whole Family
- Not All Sunscreens are What They Seem
- Create a Summer Bliss List
- 5 Surprising Secrets of People Who Have Extraordinary Willpower
- Reducing Racism with a Rubber Hand