Christine LepistoBerlin, Germany
Christine Lepisto writes for TreeHugger and established the firm Chemical Safety Consulting to bring over twenty years of experience managing industrial chemical safety and sustainability to her clients. She is the proud mother of two daughters, one a young professional and the other a college senior, and owes much credit for to her husband of 25 years for their promising start in adult life. Christine splits her time between Berlin, Germany, and an organic olive farm in Umbria, Italy.
- Celebrating Three Generations of Mothers in the Duggar Family
- 5 Free and Fun Graduation Party Printables
- 3 "Must-Do's for a Successful Summer Break
- Boost Your Child's Confidence (and Your Own) with "The Gifts of Imperfection" (Book Review)
- Now's Your Chance to Give Your Cleaner and Cosmetic Suppliers a Trust-check