Christine LepistoBerlin, Germany
Christine Lepisto writes for TreeHugger and established the firm Chemical Safety Consulting to bring over twenty years of experience managing industrial chemical safety and sustainability to her clients. She is the proud mother of two daughters, one a young professional and the other a college senior, and owes much credit for to her husband of 25 years for their promising start in adult life. Christine splits her time between Berlin, Germany, and an organic olive farm in Umbria, Italy.
- Michelle Tells All: Her First Date with Jim Bob
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?