Christine LepistoBerlin, Germany
Christine Lepisto writes for TreeHugger and established the firm Chemical Safety Consulting to bring over twenty years of experience managing industrial chemical safety and sustainability to her clients. She is the proud mother of two daughters, one a young professional and the other a college senior, and owes much credit for to her husband of 25 years for their promising start in adult life. Christine splits her time between Berlin, Germany, and an organic olive farm in Umbria, Italy.
- Welcoming a New Grandduggar
- More Boys Heading to the ER for Potty Training Injuries
- 5 Pinterest Tips to Try This Summer
- 5 Instant Ways to Pull Yourself Out of an Emotional Funk
- Can Parents Help Kids Succeed in Science?