Britt Reints is a professional blogger, freelance writer, and roaming gnome. In 2011, she sold most of her belongings and moved into a 24 foot RV with her husband and two kids to travel the United States for a year. She's also much shorter in real life than people on the Internet think she's going to be, so roaming gnome is actually a very apt description.
Britt blogs about personal development and life on the road at her blog, In Pursuit of Happiness.
- Michelle Tells All: Her First Date with Jim Bob
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?