Britt Reints is a professional blogger, freelance writer, and roaming gnome. In 2011, she sold most of her belongings and moved into a 24 foot RV with her husband and two kids to travel the United States for a year. She's also much shorter in real life than people on the Internet think she's going to be, so roaming gnome is actually a very apt description.
Britt blogs about personal development and life on the road at her blog, In Pursuit of Happiness.
- Welcoming a New Grandduggar
- If You Aren't Sleeping Enough, You Could be Seriously Damaging Your Health
- 5 Pinterest Tips to Try This Summer
- 5 Instant Ways to Pull Yourself Out of an Emotional Funk
- Can Parents Help Kids Succeed in Science?