Andy HindsSouthern California
Andy Hinds is a forty-something stay-at-home dad to toddler twins. An Army brat, he grew up all over the U.S., Germany, and Cold War era Moscow. He's not sure how he ended up in San Diego, but he's getting used to it. Andy has been a professional carpenter for most of his life, but managed to earn a couple degrees and have a teaching practice on the side. He is still occasionally allowed out of the house to build a deck or teach a college writing class.
- Michelle Duggar on Healthy Changes for the Whole Family
- Princess Schmincess: Mother Reenacts Photos of Real Role Models with Daughter
- Pinterest Picks: Why Didn't I Think of That?
- 5 Surprising Secrets of People Who Have Extraordinary Willpower
- Reducing Racism with a Rubber Hand