Andy HindsSouthern California
Andy Hinds is a forty-something stay-at-home dad to toddler twins. An Army brat, he grew up all over the U.S., Germany, and Cold War era Moscow. He's not sure how he ended up in San Diego, but he's getting used to it. Andy has been a professional carpenter for most of his life, but managed to earn a couple degrees and have a teaching practice on the side. He is still occasionally allowed out of the house to build a deck or teach a college writing class.
- Michelle Duggar on Giving Thanks
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?