Andy HindsSouthern California
Andy Hinds is a forty-something stay-at-home dad to toddler twins. An Army brat, he grew up all over the U.S., Germany, and Cold War era Moscow. He's not sure how he ended up in San Diego, but he's getting used to it. Andy has been a professional carpenter for most of his life, but managed to earn a couple degrees and have a teaching practice on the side. He is still occasionally allowed out of the house to build a deck or teach a college writing class.
- Welcoming a New Grandduggar
- More Boys Heading to the ER for Potty Training Injuries
- 5 Pinterest Tips to Try This Summer
- 5 Instant Ways to Pull Yourself Out of an Emotional Funk
- Can Parents Help Kids Succeed in Science?