Amy SuardiWashington, DC
Amy Suardi is on a mission to help people make life simpler and sweeter. Founder of Frugal Mama, Amy writes for several online and print publications, has appeared on local NBC morning news and WebTalkRadio, and speaks to organizations such as Holistic Moms and Baby Bites of Manhattan.
Amy loves walking her children to school, cooking dinner for friends, and working on her laptop late at night beside her husband in their 100-year-old city farmhouse. She loves to connect with readers at her blog, Frugal Mama.
- Michelle Tells All: Her First Date with Jim Bob
- The Few Things I Know for Sure about Parenting
- 5 Fall Pinterest Tips to Inspire You
- 5 Lessons of Success I Learned by Chasing My Dream
- Measles Mounts a Comeback -- Are Your Kids at Risk?