Amy SuardiWashington, DC
Amy Suardi is on a mission to help people make life simpler and sweeter. Founder of Frugal Mama, Amy writes for several online and print publications, has appeared on local NBC morning news and WebTalkRadio, and speaks to organizations such as Holistic Moms and Baby Bites of Manhattan.
Amy loves walking her children to school, cooking dinner for friends, and working on her laptop late at night beside her husband in their 100-year-old city farmhouse. She loves to connect with readers at her blog, Frugal Mama.
- Celebrating Three Generations of Mothers in the Duggar Family
- 94 Fun, New, and Foolproof Ways to Entertain the Kids this Summer
- Pinterest Picks: Why Didn't I Think of That?
- 5 Surprising Secrets of People Who Have Extraordinary Willpower
- Reducing Racism with a Rubber Hand